DISCLAIMER

The articles written on this blog are based on my personal analysis. The securities target prices are for information only and is not an offer to buy or sell. The reliance on these recommendations are not guaranteed as they are based on my personal assessment as a Financial Analyst. My analysis is based on Business TV Channels, Business/ Financial websites, and from Finance books. All views that I presented are to the best of my knowledge and I invest in Stock Market with this analysis in mind. While the information contained herein is from sources believed reliable, I do not represent that it is accurate or complete and should not be relied upon as such. Opinions expressed may be revised at any time.





Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Market Range: 9,000-11,400

With the unexpected decision of SBP to increase discount rate market fundamentals have certainly changed. I believe with the current macro-economic situation the range of KSE 100 should be 9,000-11,400 i.e. upper range is reduced by 800 points. I believe investors should book most of their profits as market reach 11,400.

There is no significant change in the Target Prices of individual shares that I recommended so Investors can still follow them. However as I have told you, be cautious now and do book your profits whenever you got them.

You can compare the current share prices of my recommended stocks with the prices when I recommended them on 7th July, 2010. Investors who took position with all those shares must have got good returns as most of the shares have appreciated well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers