DISCLAIMER

The articles written on this blog are based on my personal analysis. The securities target prices are for information only and is not an offer to buy or sell. The reliance on these recommendations are not guaranteed as they are based on my personal assessment as a Financial Analyst. My analysis is based on Business TV Channels, Business/ Financial websites, and from Finance books. All views that I presented are to the best of my knowledge and I invest in Stock Market with this analysis in mind. While the information contained herein is from sources believed reliable, I do not represent that it is accurate or complete and should not be relied upon as such. Opinions expressed may be revised at any time.





Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HOLDINGS AS OF JAN 14, 2011

My Holdings as of January 14, 2011 are as follows:

StockProportion
APL10%
BAFL4%
DGKC8%
ENGRO8%
FAUJI CEMENT2%
HUBCO10%
ICI10%
KAPCO11%
PACE27%
PSO8%
SHELL1%
SILK BANK1%

You may be wondering why do the small cap stock like "Pace Pakistan" is the heavy weight item of my portfolio. The reason is that I am a young investor and can afford to invest in small cap stocks which if invested after due and dilligence can provide a huge returns over a long term. Secondly, I shared my portfolio holdings with you just to give you some idea. I am not suggesting at all that you should have a portfolio like mine since it depends on many factors like your age, income etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers