DISCLAIMER

The articles written on this blog are based on my personal analysis. The securities target prices are for information only and is not an offer to buy or sell. The reliance on these recommendations are not guaranteed as they are based on my personal assessment as a Financial Analyst. My analysis is based on Business TV Channels, Business/ Financial websites, and from Finance books. All views that I presented are to the best of my knowledge and I invest in Stock Market with this analysis in mind. While the information contained herein is from sources believed reliable, I do not represent that it is accurate or complete and should not be relied upon as such. Opinions expressed may be revised at any time.





Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exports At All Times High

Pakistan's Exports recorded an all time high in dollar terms for the fiscal year 2010. Exports in 2010 were 19.38 billion. Data with comparison to last year is as follows:
2009
Exports 17.7
Imports 34
Trade Deficit 17
2010
Exports 19.38
Imports 34
Trade Deficit 15

As we can see Trade Deficit has been reduced by almost 12%. This is a very good news and shows that macro economic situation is improving.
For foreign investors this is a very important news because that means Pakistan's Currency doens't not poses any significant risk for investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers