DISCLAIMER

The articles written on this blog are based on my personal analysis. The securities target prices are for information only and is not an offer to buy or sell. The reliance on these recommendations are not guaranteed as they are based on my personal assessment as a Financial Analyst. My analysis is based on Business TV Channels, Business/ Financial websites, and from Finance books. All views that I presented are to the best of my knowledge and I invest in Stock Market with this analysis in mind. While the information contained herein is from sources believed reliable, I do not represent that it is accurate or complete and should not be relied upon as such. Opinions expressed may be revised at any time.





Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LOTPTA and ICI: Seems to be Good Investment

LOTPTA and ICI Pakistan are also at very attractive levels and seems to be Good Investment for future.

Company Name: LOTTE Pakistan (LOTPTA)
Industry: Petro Chemicals
Current Price: 8.37
Target Price: 12
Expected Return: 43%

Company Name: ICI
Industry: Chemicals
Current Price: 118.60
Target Price: 140
Expected Return: 18%

Disclosure: The information described here is taken from the general Analyst expectations as they expressed it in TV Channels and websites. I don't follow both of these stocks. I may have holding of these stocks. Infact mostly I recommend only those shares that I personally purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers